Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette. This kale salad is made with an easy warm cranberry vinaigrette that is healthy, comforting, and wonderfully delicious. I've been on a kale and cranberry kick lately, so I went the "warm" route and sauted up some shallots and garlic and cranberries for a sweet and savory vinaigrette, then topped. This salad is from a local deli / caterer in town, CHOW 😀 The first time I had it, I was in love with kale.
Topped with an easy homemade honey lemon vinaigrette, this Roasted Sweet Potato and Kale Salad with To jazz things up a bit, I decided to candy the pecans (which is insanely easy to do) and stir together a simple honey lemon vinaigrette with ingredients I already had like olive oil and honey. Paired with a stunning homemade lemon vinaigrette, this simple salad is the perfect healthy lunch. Golden Raisins – You can substitute cranberries as well. You can cook Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- It’s 2 of or 3 cups chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cranraisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of diced red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of whole flax seed.
- You need 3 tbsp of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s of Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey or agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh dill.
Honey – If you don't have any honey, you can substitute maple syrup or agave. This salad is packed with cranberries, pecans, and a delicious honey orange dressing. Of course, you can also make it vegan by using agave nectar instead of honey. The toasted pecans and quinoa give it a nice nutty flavor, but the dressing sweetens it up a little.
Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette step by step
- Mix all ingredients for vinagrette. Massage into the kale well for a minute or two. Let set for about 5 minutes while dicing other ingredients..
- Add remaining salad ingredients and toss well. Store whatever is not eaten in an airtight container in the refrigerator..
This Kale, Barley & Feta Salad has a tangy Honey Lemon Vinaigrette and makes a GREAT work lunch! Pingback: Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Come join me in my culinary adventures where we'll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the everyday home cook. All dressed in a bright lemon-honey vinaigrette and topped with nuts and raisins. The beauty of this roasted butternut squash and cauliflower salad is that it combines the simple comforts of roasted fall ingredients with fresh, crisp greens in the form of kale and baby spinach-all dressed in a delightfully.