Homemade Hamburger Buns.
You can cook Homemade Hamburger Buns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Buns
- It’s 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of plus 2 tbls warm water.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of egg white wash for brushing.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of to 3 and a 1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 of flax seeds or seasame seeds.
Homemade Hamburger Buns step by step
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and sugar; let stand for 5 mins..
- Add the 1 egg, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough..
- Turn onto floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 4mins). Do not let rise..
- divide into 12 pieces; shape each piece into a ball. place 3 inches apart on a greased baking sheet or baking sheet lined with wax paper. Brush egg white wash ontop and sprinkle on seeds..
- Cover, and let rest for 10 mins..
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° for 8-12 mins or until golden brown. Remove from pans and transfer to wire rack to let cool for 30 mins before slicing..
- Side Note: I love adding some garlic salt and parmesan to taste! I add it when I add the eggs etc..