Breadmaker Beet Bread.
You can have Breadmaker Beet Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breadmaker Beet Bread
- It’s 2 cup of better bread flour.
- It’s 1 packages of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of multigrain granola cereal.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 can of beets (reserve juice).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of reserved beet juice.
Breadmaker Beet Bread step by step
- Crush/grind granola cereal into powder or small chunks..
- Drain beets (reserve juice)..
- Chop beets into small pieces..
- Whisk egg..
- Put beet juice into small saucepan. Add water if needed to bring volume to 3/4 cup. Heat on low to 75-85°F..
- Add ingredients into Breadmaker pan in the order listed in the recipe..
- Add beet juice last and pour around the inner perimeter of the pan..
- Select French/Oat bread and light crust options..
- Start. Takes a little over 3 hours with my Breadmaker. Test – it may be necessary to remove about 10 minutes before end of cycle..