Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 of lb. ground beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Swanson Beef Broth with onions or reg. Beef Broth if can't find other.
- It’s 1 can of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used the diced tomatoes with seasonings like onions and peppers, etc.).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried italian seasoning, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mini lasagna shaped pasta (malfada) or corkscrew shaped pasta (rotini).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl!
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Cook the ground beef with the garlic powder in a 3 quart pan. After browned, drain off any excess fat..
- Stir broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pan. Heat to a boil..
- Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir during the 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve..
- You may serve with additional cheese if you desire. I also added 2 small cans of diced mushrooms to my soup. Just made it a bit heartier. Feel free to explore!.
This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Lasagna Soup – All the flavors of lasagna in a comforting, cheesy soup with a dollop of ricotta that gets melted right into the soup! Lasagna Soup – All the flavors of traditional Lasagna but in a bowl! Perfect for those times when you're craving lasagna but lack the time.