Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin. Salted caramel with baked bananas is a match made in heaven. The sweetness and flavour of the fruit intensifies during baking and the salt balances that Cut four circles of non-stick baking paper to tightly fit the bottom of each tarte tatin tin and set inside. A banana tarte tatin that's quick and simple to make.
Banana and Salted Caramel Tarte Tatin. A delicious twist on a French classic – tender caramelized banana above layers of flaky, buttery puff pastry. This recipe is perfectly served warm with fresh cream or ice-cream. You can cook Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin
- Prepare 100 g of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 sheet of Readymade all butter puff pastry.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, sliced.
Jamie's Banana Tarte Tatin recipe, with ready-made puff pastry, caramelized bananas, orange and When your tarte Tatin is ready, you must turn it out at once or it will end up sticking to the baking tray. A simple Banana tarte tatin recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Banana tarte tatin recipe from Tesco today. In a pestle and mortar crush the cloves and sprinkle onto the caramel.
Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin instructions
- In an oven-safe 23cm pan, make a caramel using the sugar and a squeeze of lemon, sprinkle sea salt..
- Slice 3 bananas, place them in the caramel, cut a sheet of ready made puff pastry in the shape of the pan, cover the pan with the pastry and bake at 200C for 25mins..
- Cool for 10mins, upend onto a plate. Serve with ice cream and chopped hazelnuts..
Arrange the banana slices in the caramel in a snug even pattern. Caramel, bananas and buttery pastry work beautifully in this pretty dessert, serve with an indulgent dollop of rum spiced cream. Caramel, chocolate, hazelnuts and banana are a glorious combination in this prepare-ahead dessert. Mini Caramel Apple Tarts (Tarte Tatin). Lower the heat as low as it will go and add your apple halves.