Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies. Gluten Free, Egg Free & Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookies. These were definitely the BEST gluten-free & egg-free cookie I have made. However I will make some changes next time I make them.
Add egg and vanilla and beat again. But to keep these chocolate chip cookies to myself for another day would be a SIN. I've already waited too long and I just can't help myself at this point. You can cook Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 3 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped up fine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Sarah, I made these yesterday and they are really awesome! You might not think so because these even fooled my husband! By hand blend margarine, sugars, egg, & vanilla until creamy. In a separate bowl blend flours, baking soda salt.
Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies instructions
- Combine ground flax with water set a side.
- Mix rest of ingredients together then add in flax mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Pre heat oven to 350 ° F.
- To make take tablespoons of dough and roll into 1 inch balls and slightly flatten with your hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes till lightly brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.