Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta.
You can cook Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta
- It’s 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- Prepare 4 C of tomato-meat sauce (see my recipes if needed).
- Prepare 1 T of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta step by step
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain. Run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Drizzle with olive oil or butter to prevent oxidation..
- Bring meat sauce to a simmer. Add crushed pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles and meat sauce. Mix together..
- Add ricotta cheese. Mix together..
- Alternatively, transfer to a casserole dish after adding ricotta cheese, sprinkle mozzarella or parmesean atop, and bake at 400° for approximately 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Variations; Grilled vegetables, diced tomatoes, roasted or raw bell peppers, roasted or creamed garlic, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, mozzarella, grilled sausage, goat cheese, eggplant, leeks, ramps, lemon, marjoram, parsley, paprika, chives, scallions, rosemary, thyme, basil, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, romano, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, celery seed, fennel seed, peppercorn melange, zucchini, yellow squash, capers,.