You can have Granola Bites using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola Bites
- It’s 2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ground Flax Seed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flaked Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crushed Almonds.
Granola Bites step by step
- heat oven to 300°F. spread coconut on a baking sheet and toast in oven until lightly brown, stir occasionally to keep edges from burning.
- mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- line baking sheet with wax paper. remove granola mix from refrigerator and form into half tablespoon sized balls. place them on the wax paper and return to refrigerator..
- this makes a very satisfying snack any time.