Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿. Learn how to make Cheesy Pita Chips. Combine Manchego cheese, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and ground red pepper in a bowl. Place triangles on lined cookie sheet. *Split each pita pocket in half.
These crunchy pita chips are healthy, easy, customizable and perfect for snacking. Case and point -> these Homemade Baked Pita Chips. They have just the right amount of crunch on the outside while being semi-tender on the inside. You can cook Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿
- Prepare 2 loaf of Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Sprig of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 of as needed Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese of Choice.
Slice pita bread into eighths and spread chips out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes, and brush onto both sides of the chips. Learn to make delicious seasoned pita chips that are baked, not fried, for a healthy and delicious crunch your guests will love. These baked chips are a much healthier alternative to deep-fried pita chips- they have a wonderful crispness that is often lacking in store-bought chips.
Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿 step by step
- Mix garlic and olive oil. Set aside. Cut pita bread into small triangles. Place on baking sheet. Brush pita slices with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt. Top each slice with a few leaves of rosemary and a small amount of shredded cheese. Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes until browned and crisp..
- Serve with sour cream and chives..
Turn those homemade pitas into chips! Or add some nutritional yeast for some faux cheesy chips! Pita chips are the perfect dip vessel: Crunchy and buttery, they have enough structure to stand up to even a super-cheesy spinach-artichoke dip without breaking. We're Stacy's, and we make the most delicious snacks on the planet. A deliciously cheesy snack baked with real Parmesan.