Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies.
You can have Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- It’s 3 cup of Steel Cut Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of – natural peanut butter with non-hydrogenated oil. (creamy or crunchy).
- It’s 1/2 cup of – dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – milk, or milk substitute like almond or soy.
- Prepare 3/4 stick of – butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – coconut oil (may also be used as a substitute for butter).
- It’s 1 tsp of – real vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 dash of – a healthy extra like ground flax, chai seeds, seeds or brewers yeast..
Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies step by step
- Mix your dark chocolate chips, milk, butter, and coconut oil in a stovetop pan and bring to boil..
- Then mix in the rest of your ingredients. Move temp to low..
- Use a a spoon to quickly scoop batter onto waxed paper. Makes about 20 cookies..
- Allows 15 to 20 minutes to harden before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator..