Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish. Egg noodles are combined with canned tuna in a creamy sauce and then Peas are a classic addition and sometimes you see corn mixed in as well. Cheddar cheese has become a popular addition to this classic.
Full of pantry staples, the dish comes together quickly. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine. You can cook Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Rotini.
- You need 2 can of Tuna in water.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of onion.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sourcream.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt , pepper, onion powder.
Dinner has never been easier than with this updated classic tuna casserole. Make the casserole sauce, pour it over your favorite noodles, top it with cheese. Cheesy Tuna Casserole is so easy to make! Made with shell pasta, white tuna, and lots of shredded cheese, the taste is going to be amazing!
Dickeyd' s cheesy tuna casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook rotini.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine pasta and mixture in9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs and more cheddar cheese if you wish.
- Put under broiler for 5 minutes.
The cheese sauce starts off pretty basic here, but is turned into something special with a little dry mustard and Worcestershire. So, I'm the kinda girl who goes to the library and comes home with a stack of cookbooks so high they'd be dangerous if they fell on somebody. When I can carve out some time, I'll grab a pad of sticky tabs and start paging through. This easy tuna noodle casserole is made with sour cream to make it even creamier. This tuna and egg noodle casserole recipe is a one pot meal.