Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling.
You can have Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling
- Prepare 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- It’s 3 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of red food coloring.
Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling instructions
- Melt white chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler until smooth, cool 5 to 10 minutes..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in melted white chocolate, peppermint extract and salt, add drops of red food color to make a pink color.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, vanilla and drops of red food color to make it pink and beat until it holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into white chocolate peppermint mixture in 3 additions until well blended.
- This makes enough frosting and filling to fill and frost a layer cake or 24 cupcaked.