Easy Chocolate Muffins.
You can have Easy Chocolate Muffins using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- You need of Muffins.
- It’s 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 can of pure pumpkin (not pie mix).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flax meal, optional.
Easy Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate cake mix and pumpkin. (and flax if using) Stir well to combine, mixture will be very thick..
- Spoon batter into 12 regular muffin or 24 mini muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook about 10 minutes for mini, 20 minutes for regular size, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool in pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!.