Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ). All the Flavors You Crave, in a Superfood. Learn the Benefits of Almonds Now! Traditional, Bold, Honey Roasted & Oven Roasted Flavors Available.
Beat in egg, honey and vanilla. Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home )
- It’s 4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of Flaked Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried Cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sunflower Kernals.
- It’s 1/4 cup of EACH: Ground Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds & Sesame Seeds ( I always find ways to work these in! ).
Beat in the egg, corn syrup, molasses and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Taste of Home Ultimate Fruity Granola Honey, maple syrup and vanilla coat this wonderfully crunchy treat that is fantastic no matter how you serve it—on its own, with cold milk, or in a yogurt parfait. Spoon the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) step by step
- Bread into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, spread almond and coconut into another ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted..
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined. Add the raisins, cherries, sunflower kernels, and toasted oats, almond and coconut..
- Using a metal spatula, press mixture into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars..
Stir with a spatula until completely combined. If the mixture seems overly wet, stir in a few more oats. Learn how to make this grab-and-go snack that's sure to satisfy hunger on busy days. Honey Almond Granola — How to make homemade granola with rolled oats, almonds, honey, and vanilla. Save a little money and make granola at home.