Seed Bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. Quite the opposite – it's chewy, nutty, hearty, filling, moist, and very satisfying. This bread is thick with seeds and whole grain goodness.
Hearty vegan keto bread made entirely of seeds. Free of gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, eggs, soy and sugar. Full of fiber, phytonutrients and healthy fat. You can have Seed Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seed Bread
- You need 1/2 kg of semi-wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil (evo).
- Prepare 5 grams of Yest.
- It’s 20 grams of Flax seeds.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sunflower seeds.
- You need 20 grams of Pumpkin seeds.
Why You'll Love This Nordic Bread. Keyword: gluten-free bread, keto bread, keto seed bread, nut and seed bread. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. This is a great bread for seed lovers, one of the tastiest I've tried.
Seed Bread instructions
- In a bowl put the yeast, 1/3 of the flour and 150ml of the water. Let it stand until it's bubbling..
- Add the remaining flour, water, and finally the oil. When it's well mixed add the seeds and let rise until doubled in volume..
- Creates the shape you want and let the dough rise again..
- bake at 220°F for about 20 minutes. …your bread is ready!!!!.
This one is a good seed bread and it has exactly the chewy texture I like in a bread. I really don't think honey is overpowering in this. A naturally leavened seeded sourdough bread with sesame seeds, fennel seeds and flax seeds. A little semolina and lemon rounds out this healthy bread. Making Dutch Oven Bread is surprisingly easy – no kneading required!