My Cheesy Baked Ziti.
You can cook My Cheesy Baked Ziti using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Cheesy Baked Ziti
- It’s 4 large of 4 bags of shredded cheese Colby jack, mozzarella, 5 style Italian and Parmesan.
- You need 2 large of 2 large cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 box of Ziti noodles.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning , parsley , garlic and onion.
- You need 2 can of 4 cheese tomato sauce.
My Cheesy Baked Ziti step by step
- Boil water add pinch of salt once boiled add noodles while that's boiling add one egg to your ricotta cheese and a handful of mozzarella cheese stir very well add Italian seasoning once noodles are done drain then put in a tin pan add 2 cans of the four cheese tomato sauce Stir add ricotta cheese stir add 3 bags of the cheese stir drizzle tomato sauce on top in a zig zag pattern same with mozzarella cheese sprinkle parsley bake on 400 for 40 minutes.