My Baked Ziti.
You can cook My Baked Ziti using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Baked Ziti
- It’s 1 box of of Ziti Rozoni.
- It’s 2 cup of sauce Homemade or Jar sauce (Prego Three Cheese).
- You need 3 cup of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan (Grated or fresh).
- Prepare 2 oz of vegetable/olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Size of pan dependent on how thick you want the pieces.
My Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Boil pasta how you normally would. I don’t recommend fully cooking it as it will go into the oven for about 20 minutes. Drain pasta when cooked..
- Grease your pan with oil or butter. I prefer with oil..
- In a bowl, mix the ziti with half of the sauce by itself. Mix in some of each cheese. A cup and a half total..
- At the bottom of the pan, pour a small amount of the leftover sauce, smearing it all over the bottom of the pan..
- Pour some of the pasta (about half) in the pan. Cover the top in cheese. Depending on your pan/baking dish, repeat this step multiple time. Remember that the top layer also needs cheese..
- Place in oven for about 20-30 minutes..
- Enjoy while hot!.