Iz's Baked Ziti Something or Other.
You can cook Iz's Baked Ziti Something or Other using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Iz's Baked Ziti Something or Other
- It’s 2 quart of water.
- You need tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of ziti.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 pints of red sauce.
- Prepare 1 of spices to your taste – I like garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, savory, sage, oregano, and basil.
- It’s 1/2 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
Iz's Baked Ziti Something or Other step by step
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add salt and then ziti.
- Boil 8 minutes or so to al dente.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix onion, bell pepper, and tomato in a bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356849-izs-diced-onion-trick.
- Add spices and pepperoni and stir.
- Add ziti.
- half of the cheese.
- and stir again.
- Add the red sauce and fully incorporate.
- Place in a deep pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese has melted and it is bubbling. Approximately 30 minutes..
- Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving..