Paleo Crunch. Una's food is of the highest. Add paleo crunch to container and cover. Enjoy plain or with coconut or almond milk.
First for me to call this recipe any kind of success it had to have a crunch. While day dreaming up different paleo foods to add a crunch I hit upon an idea. Paleo Cinnamon Crunch Cereal is an easy baked cereal that is naturally gluten-free! You can have Paleo Crunch using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Crunch
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flax meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 3/4 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It’s 2 cup of Sliced almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil in liquid state.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
This post may contain affiliate links. paleo crunch nutrition facts and nutritional information. A delicious paleo fudge made from caveman crunch and homemade chocolate. Paleo Granola Crunch. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My delicious paleo cereal recipe of cinnamon toast crunch.
Paleo Crunch step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a Large Bowl. mix well to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed..
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined..
- Mix the wet ingredients thoroughly into the dry ingredients..
- place parchment paper on large rimmed cookie sheet. it may take two pans..
- Press mixture down with your hands or the back of a large spoon..
- bake until lightly toasted, approximately 1 hour. Remove pans from oven and gently stir the mixture with a large spoon. Carefully return warm pans to the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool completely in the pans..
- If you would like add in some dried fruit.
Just because you going Paleo doesn't mean no cereal. At Steve's PaleoGoods we keep it simple; freshly-crafted Paleo Snacks, Paleo Bars, Paleo Jerky, Paleo Kits and Paleo Diet handmade on site in small batches, using the best quality ingredients. The crunch is fantastic, but you do have to watch it like a hawk towards the end of the baking time to be sure you're not burning it. Looking for a Paleo breadcrumb subsitute for chicken fingers or crunchy baked fish? From chicken nuggets to tater tots, everyone needs a crunchy crust every now and again.