Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles. A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good.
This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly! This healthy tuna noodle casserole is super easy, absolutely delicious, and the last tuna noodle casserole recipe you'll ever need! Say hello to delicious and healthy comfort food! You can have Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole!
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese (half cup mixed and half on top before the oven. add more if desired).
- Prepare 1 can of of peas and carrots.
- Prepare 3 cup of rotini noodles (3 cups uncooked).
- It’s 6 of tuna drained (5-6 oz).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of .5 cup -plain or italian bread crumbs ( half cup).
- You need 1 can of full can of water.
When I was growing up, one of my family responsibilities was to cook dinner every Thursday night. If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further! This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! You'll fall in love with this easy dinner recipe that's bound to become a forever.
Delicious and easy cheesy tuna noodle casserole! step by step
- preheat oven 350.
- pour chicken broth and can of water in pan on stove medium high heat bring to boil.
- when boiling add 3 cups rotini noodles and reduce heat to medium.
- when noodles are soft add cream of mushroom soup, milk and tuna..
- mix well and turn off heat on stovetop. add half cup of cheese and peas and carrots and mix again.
- transfer to small square casserole dish add remainder of cheese and sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- put in oven for 30 to 45 mins until bubbling.
- let cool for few minutes and enjoy! also great with rolls and or green beans :).
Prepared Alfredo sauce is the perfect base for this extra creamy, cheesy tuna and vegetable casserole. MORE+ LESS Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole. This easy tuna noodle casserole is made with sour cream to make it even creamier. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna I like a cheesy tuna casserole so I added some cheddar cheese to the recipe.