Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s 1 lbs of Barilla (or your favorite brand of) dried Fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 packages of Trader Joe's Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (or 2 cups of heavy cream).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 3 cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio Italian Blend Cheese (or 2 cups of grated fresh Parmesean cheese).
Easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Combine pasta, whipping cream, water, butter, salt, pepper & garlic in a large pot or pan..
- Bring ingredients to a boil over medium high heat, and stir..
- Cover pot/pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Remove pot/pan from heat and stir in cheese. Mix well, serve. That is it, easy peasy!.
- You can also add some additional fresh parmesean on top or parsley flakes or for a more complete meal add mushrooms, veggies, chicken….