Honey-Whole wheat Bread with Chia & Linseeds. This bread is hearty and nutritious. The honey lends excellent flavor, while the chia gel and flax meal give it a nutrional boost. You can make flax seeds meal by crushing/grinding seeds.
When wheat flour is combined with water and Sometime I add a little white flour, or pumpkin seeds, nuts, chia seeds – it is delicious. Plus using white whole wheat flour in place of refined white flour is an easy way to add nutrients when you bake because it's full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. How to make Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread. You can cook Honey-Whole wheat Bread with Chia & Linseeds using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey-Whole wheat Bread with Chia & Linseeds
- You need 1 cup of milk at room temperature.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 0.5 Cup of flax seeds meal.
- You need 1 tsp of chai seeds (soaked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of APF.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yeast.
Combine dry yeast with warm water and honey. My Grandmother's nutritious, homemade Honey Oat Bread made with whole wheat flour, sunflower seeds, honey, oats and flax. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey, it's decadently fluffy and sweet. I have been hunting for the perfect whole wheat banana bread recipe lately.
Honey-Whole wheat Bread with Chia & Linseeds instructions
- You can make flax seeds meal by crushing/grinding seeds..
- Soaked the chia seeds with the 2 tbsp water to form gel..
- Place all ingredients in the order listed and mix/knead to form dough..
- Let it proof for an hour..
- Punch it down to release air. Roll it into a loaf tin well greased..
- Let it rise again for 45 – 60 mins..
- Bake for 40 mins at 375 degrees. You can brush with milk, butter or egg wash prior to baking..
- Enjoy with butter and a cuppa!!.
The first was too sweet to stick with me from breakfast to lunch; the second was dry and lacking in flavor. Honey Whole Wheat Bagels Recipe: Breakfast for my kiddos tomorrow! I'm going to make mine with organic whole wheat pastry flour, raw honey, and sprinkle the tops with chia · I'm so obsessed with Chia Seeds lately! Not only for the health benefits, but also for the ease and versatility […] Whole Wheat Lemon Bread Recipe. When I was pregnant with Cason I used to stop almost every morning at this one cafe.