Clean Eating Oatmeal.
You can have Clean Eating Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clean Eating Oatmeal
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 100 grams of Raspberries – Can be frozen.
- It’s 100 grams of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of LSA (Linseed, Sunflower seed & Almond Meal).
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 100 of mls Milk (Rice Milk, Almond Milk recommended).
Clean Eating Oatmeal step by step
- Place oats in bowl and cover with water. Add Berries and place n fridge to soak (overnight or a few hours).
- When ready to serve, pour milk over berries and oats and sprinkle LSA over the top. Add greek yoghurt and enjoy!.
- OPTION: can be nice in smaller portions as a healthy dessert.