Chicken Broccoli and Ziti.
You can have Chicken Broccoli and Ziti using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli and Ziti
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts,cut into one inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ziti.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of bunch broccoli.
Chicken Broccoli and Ziti instructions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken with garlic and salt and pepper until lightly browned. Add onion and cook two minutes. Add broccoli. Toss with chicken and cook for one minute. Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese..
- Cook pasta according to box. Drain, do not rinse. Toss ziti with butter. Add to chicken and broccoli. Add remaining parmesan cheese. Toss and serve..