Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake.
You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- Prepare 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- You need 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- You need 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- Prepare 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Herbs.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake instructions
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..