Baked ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
Baked Ziti Is Lasagna's Chill, Laid-Back Cousin. Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. This Baked Ziti is a classic Italian-American comfort food! You can have Baked ziti using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked ziti
- Prepare 1 of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of ground beef.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese (parmasan).
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of spaghetti sauce.
It's easy to make, perfect for a weeknight meal or a special occasion. Tender pieces of ziti noodles, delicious meat sauce. This baked ziti recipe is layers of pasta with meat sauce and three types of cheese, all cooked together to golden brown perfection. A hearty dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
Baked ziti step by step
- Cook the ground beef season it with black pepper and salt.cook until browned..
- Then boil the noodles until tender..
- Then put the cooked noodles into a baking dish. Adding the ground beef..
- Then add your spaghetti sauce mix in well n then sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top n bake for at least 15-20 minutes…..
- Take out and serve and enjoy!!.
A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe! With a robustly flavored homemade tomato sauce (made with Italian sausage), ricotta and melty, bubbly mozzarella cheese, this is comfort food at its finest. Baked ziti is a simple casserole made with a zesty meat sauce, tender pasta, creamy ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. Typically, the pasta is cooked separately while the meat sauce is being prepared. Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish.