Brad's signature grilled salmon. These easy grilled salmon recipes are great at any cookout. Salmon, whether fillet or steak, is an ideal fish to cook on the grill. It is a healthy, meaty fish that is full of flavor.
There is a trick to grilling salmon, though, that once you know will transform your success with grilling this fish forever. Grilled Salmon Tacos with Avocado Salsa. This twist on fish tacos is going to become your new fave. You can cook Brad's signature grilled salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's signature grilled salmon
- It’s of king salmon filet.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of dry mustard.
- It’s of white pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s of fresh dill.
- You need of sweet onion, sliced.
- Prepare of lemon, sliced.
- You need of heaping tbs mayonnaise.
Get the recipe from Cooking Classy. Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon. Food-on-a-stick season has arrived, ladies and gents. After catching our limit of King Salmon down at the river.
Brad's signature grilled salmon step by step
- Prepare salmon filet and place on a large sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle seasonings liberally over filet..
- Evenly coat filet with mayonnaise..
- Add fresh dill, onion slices, and lemon slices..
- Wrap tightly with foil..
- Place on preheated grill over low heat. Cook until fish just becomes flaky..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
We headed back to Brad's house to make a nice meal. This came out better than I ever expected! This quick and easy recipe for grilled salmon results in moist and tender fillets with beautiful grill marks. It's no secret that grilled salmon looks impressive — from its caramelized grill marks to its juicy, rosy interior — but did you know that grilled salmon is stunningly fast and easy, too? This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.