Homemade fries with Chia salad. Chia Chicken and Avocado Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing. Remove the sausage from the pan and slice it thinly and again in half so they're semicircle-shaped small pieces. You will not believe how easy it is to make strawberry chia jam for a healthy jam option!
I've made it pretty obvious that I've had a love affair going on with chia seeds for a good long time now. Homemade Instant Maple Oatmeal with Chia Seed Recipe. Chia seeds may be tiny, but they are extremely nutritious. You can cook Homemade fries with Chia salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade fries with Chia salad
- It’s 2 of large Irish potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 TBS of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 TBS of chia seeds.
- Prepare of Juice from half a lemon.
- It’s of Salt and chilli as per your taste.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
You can also add chia seeds to savory dishes like stir-fries. Put all your ingredients together. chop fruits. Classic Greek salad is made even better with crisp, golden fried feta and a zingy dressing. They are rich in fiber and do not need to be ground for your body to absorb their Chia seeds can be used in many different ways.
Homemade fries with Chia salad instructions
- Peel and wash your potatoes. Cut them lengthwise into desirable size.
- Soak them in ice cold water for 30 mins.
- Remove the potatoes from the water pat them dry and deep fry in medium heat for 5 mins. Remove and set aside..
- Increase the flame to high and return the fries for a second time. Cook until crispy..
- For salad; in a bowl mix diced tomato and onions together with cabbage chia, salt, and lemon juice..
- Serve your fries and salad. Sprinkle chilli and salt. Enjoy.
Follow these steps to make more recipes with chia seeds. Wanting to eat healthier and enjoy more salads? Try making one of these chia seed-packed recipes from our favorite food bloggers. The breading for these chicken tenders is made with chopped pecans, shredded coconut, panko breadcrumbs, and chia seeds. Make breakfast a breeze with a grab-and-go recipe for Healthy Overnight Oats with Chia and your choice of toppings.