Southern Fried Chicken & Waffles 🍗🧇 Drizzled with Maple Syrup.
You can cook Southern Fried Chicken & Waffles 🍗🧇 Drizzled with Maple Syrup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southern Fried Chicken & Waffles 🍗🧇 Drizzled with Maple Syrup
- Prepare of For Southern Fried Chicken🍗.
- You need 250 g of Chicken fillets.
- Prepare 1 packet of Evereast southern fried chicken coating.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of For waffles 🧇.
- You need 125 g of plain flour.
- You need 225 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Southern Fried Chicken & Waffles 🍗🧇 Drizzled with Maple Syrup step by step
- To make the Southern Fried Chicken🍗: Marinate 250g of chicken fillets by wetting the chicken and adding the southern fried chicken marinade by @evereast_ltd to a plate and dip each chicken fillet in the marinade until it is coated sufficiently.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then deep fry for around 5 minutes until golden brown.
- To make the waffles🧇: Pre-heat your waffle maker. Place 125g of plain flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix together.
- Whisk 1 egg, 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and 225 ml of milk together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add to the batter to the waffle maker and evenly spread, cook for around 5 minutes.
- To serve, place the Southern Fried Chicken on top of the waffles and drizzle some maple syrup! Enjoy ♥️.