Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins.
You can make Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins by using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins
- You need 17 oz of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of Hot Chorizo.
Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine muffin mix, eggs, milk, and cheeses..
- Remove chorizo from its casing and place in a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes, crumbling with a spatula throughout..
- Stir cooked chorizo into remainder of mixture. Pour evenly into a cooking sprayed muffin tray. Should make 10-12 muffins..
- Bake in 400°F oven for 18-20 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from muffin tray..