Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s 8 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 cups of water.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil..
- Break 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta in half and add it to the pot..
- Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Drain and set the pasta aside..
- Remove the fat from 1 pound of chicken breasts and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the chicken pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat..
- When the oil reaches 360 degrees Fahrenheit, add the chicken pieces..
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce stove heat to low and stir in 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper..
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Turn off stove heat and combine skillet contents to pot of pasta..
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 teaspoon bread crumbs..