" Creamy Baked Ziti ". This Creamy Baked Ziti is a total family favorite dinner! Layers of ziti pasta, meat sauce, mozzarella, provolone I have made this recipe for baked ziti for years. My best friend gave it to me, handwritten.
Baked Ziti is a simple and delicious baked pasta dish that never fails to please. This easy baked ziti recipe is extra creamy and cheesy! Everything bakes together into something so. You can have " Creamy Baked Ziti " using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of " Creamy Baked Ziti "
- Prepare 4 cup of ziti pasta – uncooked.
- You need 1 of jar (26 oz ) marinara sause.
- It’s 1 of can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes – undrained.
- It’s 6 oz of ( 3/4 of an 8 oz. pkg. )philadelphia cream cheese cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of breakstones or knuden sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of pkg( 8 oz.) kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
I didn't intend for the title of this post to rhyme, but it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? After trying baked ziti from other people, I could see why his stood out in my memory. This cheesy creamy baked ziti is amazing indeed. Chewy, toothsome ziti is smothered with a creamy tomato sauce that has the perfect balance of flavors.
" Creamy Baked Ziti " step by step
- Heat oven 375° F..
- Cook pasta in large sausepan as directed on package, omitting salt.Remove from pan, drain..
- Meanwhile add marinara sause, tomatoes & cream cheese to same pan.Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted & mixture is well blended.Return pasta to pan. Mix well..
- Layer the pasta mixture in 13 x 9 " baking dish. Cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese & remaing pasta mixture. Top with mozzeralla & parameasn. Bake about 35 to 40 min. Until cheese is melted and a little brown on top. And bubbley..
I used plain Greek yogurt in lieu of sour cream. This version of ziti couldn't be easier.and you likely have all the ingredients at home. These days, you make your dinner menus according to what chametz is left in the house. I have been making baked ziti for years, but this baked ziti recipe came about after the holidays when I was trying to use up some of the food in my refrigerator. Creamy Instant Pot Baked Ziti with homemade red sauce and three types of cheese is a "dump and go" recipe made quickly in the pressure cooker.