Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti.
You can have Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti
- You need 1 box of Garden Rotini Noodles (or whatever noodles you like).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Clove chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of Bell Pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- Prepare of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Basil and onion Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti step by step
- Pre-heat oven to bake at 375°.
- Spray cooking pan with non stick spray and set to the side..
- Bring water to boil for noodles. Once water is hot, add noodles and cook until tender..
- Mix all spices, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ground beef and ground Chuck together. Mix thoroughly before Browning meat..
- Brown meat. Once meat is Brown set to side..
- Mix Italian blend cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese with the meat in a large bowl..
- Once cheese has been added, then add the tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and tomato paste to the meat. Stir together thoroughly..
- Add meat mix to baking pan in its entirety. Add noodles and then mix the meat with the noodles until all ingredients are blended together..
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the bake. (I add some extra sprinkles of oregano as well).
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes to an hour, depending upon how Brown you prefer your cheese..