You can have Cauliflower Oats using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Oats
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of protein powder, PB powder or Psyllium Husk Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- You need of Toppings – add what you want.
- You need of Berries (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare of Almond butter.
- It’s slices of Banana.
- You need of Cinnemon.
- You need Can of add – Flax chia or zen basil seeds, I sometimes do Hemp Seeds too!.
- It’s of Maple Syrup or honey drizzle on top.
Cauliflower Oats instructions
- Combine cauliflower rice, unsweetened milk, protein powder in pot on stove and cook to boil then on low/medium for about 10 minutes until it all thickens and cauli is to your liking (I like a little more firmed rice, but cook longer for more soft riced “oatmeal”..
- Toppings – I add a bit of honey/maple syrup, more cinnemon on top, and definitely a scoop of peanut putter and fruit. Can use frozen fruit or fresh..
- For more fiber add chia, flax or zen basil seeds.