Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti. Smoked salmon spaghetti with chilli & lemon. A super simple pasta supper that uses budget offcuts of fish with just a little heat, flavoured with Lemony smoked salmon & spinach tagliatelle. Reader Rachel May shares her speedy recipe for silky pasta with greens, zesty lemon, basil and cream cheese.
Grilling the salmon fillets in a George Foreman works great, but under the grill is fine too. This is a very simple but delicious way to prepare fresh salmon using just a few ingredients from your pantry. I love the simplicity and great taste of this recipe. You can cook Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Peppercorn.
- It’s of Flax seeds.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Black olives.
- It’s of Broccoli or broccolini.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Small leeks.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- It’s of Green part of the scallions.
- You need of Arugula.
- Prepare of Fresh Salmon.
I've never cooked salmon before so I wanted to start with something simple. This makes me want to cook salmon more often now. Since I like sprucing up things, we decided to put a simple (and I mean really simple) recipe together. If you have a convection oven or an oven that includes convection cooking (like mine does, and it also allows for baking and custom broil), than try.
Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti instructions
- Cooked spaghetti (I prefer to use bucatini but did not have).
- Sauté fresh salmon in olive oil until no longer pink and then set aside. Sauté Garlic in the same pan used for sautéing the salmon by adding more olive oil. This is a crucial step as you would want the salmon flavor to be in the oil. Wait until garlic infuses well with the oil then add the cut red onions..
- Then progressively add the small leeks (cut into small circles), the green part of the scallions (also cut small). Then add olives. Wait until all these flavors blend together. Now time to add the broccoli. Give it another 5 minutes before you add mushrooms then cherry tomatoes. Now add black pepper corns, salt and mustard seeds..
- After adding all the spices, bring back the cooked salmon and add 1 squeezed lemon to the mixture. Give it few minutes to smell all the flavors together then start adding spaghetti. I try not to overwhelm it with spaghetti. Drizzle more olive oil to the mix. Aside sauté pine nuts in olive oil..
- Now for the Arugula, take another pan, drizzle olive oil, add arugula just for 1 minute maximum on a low heat add some pinch of salt, lemon and remove. You want to keep the arugula fresh but just blended with the lemon, salt and olive oil. This is the amazing part of the recipe. Do not mix Arugula with Spaghetti but just leave it to add on top of the spaghetti in the plate. Add the yummy pine nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds and you are good to go with a yummy fantastic taste. Bon Appetit 😋😋.
Cut the salmon into small pieces and carefully check for bones. Add to the potatoes and gently move around the pan, trying not to break it up too much, so that all the salmon cooks. In the case of this epic pantry pasta dish, you'll transform strands of spaghetti into something restaurant worthy, thanks to pan-toasted panko breadcrumbs, a can of olive-oil packed. Pan-fried salmon, flaked into tender pieces and tossed with spaghetti and green veg in a creamy lemon and. Season salmon all over with kosher salt and pepper, then drizzle and rub with some oil.