White Ziti with BACON. This is a creamy and indulgent white baked ziti with a classic bechamel base but with the addition of nutty Parmesan. Cubed mozzarella is folded into the pasta before baking to reveal surprise reservoirs of melty cheese throughout. A bit of red pepper flakes adds the right touch of heat to balance everything.
This baked ziti recipe is so classic and delicious and the perfect make ahead weeknight meal. You can totally make your own sauce but you can also buy a great quality jar from. Baked Ziti loaded with crab, shrimp, and lobster. You can have White Ziti with BACON using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Ziti with BACON
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked ziti.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce; i use prego savory bacon kind.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of container sour cream (8 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of lightly beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 6 slice of of well cooked bacon, crumbled.
Smothered in a creamy white cheesy sauce! So a few months ago I shared my recipe for Lobster Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon Bread Crumbs. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This Baked Ziti with Meat Sauce is a crowd-pleaser pasta recipe made with layering ziti with ricotta and homemade tomato-meat sauce.
White Ziti with BACON instructions
- preheat oven to 350. cook ziti for minimum time stated on package and drain.
- lightly grease lasagna tin or 3 quart glass casserole dish. in medium bowl, mix sour cream and alfredo sauce. add ziti and stir gently to coat..
- add half the pasta mix to lasagna tin, set aside..
- in another medium bowl mix ricotta, parmesan,and beaten eggs and spread across pasta in tin. sprinkle with crumbled bacon, then top with remaining pasta mix. sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered 20-30 minutes..
- *if desired, you can substitute browned, crumbled sausage for the bacon, or leave it out entirely (although i cant for the life of me fathom why anyone would want to do THAT! lol).
- let sit about 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Creamy Chicken Bacon Ziti is finished with a touch of fresh basil for a quick and easy dinner! This Creamy Chicken Bacon Ziti is an example of such a specific purpose!! I know this looks rich, but Add chicken and cook until it partly turns white, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.