Healthy Chocolate PB Balls.
You can have Healthy Chocolate PB Balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate PB Balls
- You need 2 cups of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of liquid sweetener (such as honey/agave).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.
- It’s of Optional add-ins (flax seeds, chia, chopped nuts).
Healthy Chocolate PB Balls step by step
- Mix, mix, mix! All the ingredients..
- Roll into balls of your size. I kept mine small and it came out to be 46 pieces. Keep in mind that the bigger your ball, the more calories per serving!.
- Set aside to chill in the fridge. I made a large batch to store in the freezer to enjoy whenever I get cravings!.