Pork fillet with crushed potatoes and balsamic dressing. Chunks of potatoes are roasted with herbs for intense flavor, then combined with Mediterranean-inspired ingredients like artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and Gorgonzola cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Potato Salad with Balsamic Dressing. Place pork in a medium bowl with vinegar and mustard.
This dish showed me just how good pork fillet really can be. To prepare the pork: cut each fillet in half, vertically, and lightly salt them. Place the hay in the bottom of a stove-top. You can cook Pork fillet with crushed potatoes and balsamic dressing using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork fillet with crushed potatoes and balsamic dressing
- Prepare of ingredients for meal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 4 clove of Gralic.
- It’s 750 grams of Trimmed pork fillet.
- You need 500 grams of Chat potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Red onion.
- It’s 4 slice of Prosciutto.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Rocket leaves.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Balsamic dressing.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
Toss potatoes with olive oil on first prepared tray and season with salt. To Serve, divide salad between plates and top with sliced pork. Serve potatoes on the side and drizzle over the balsamic reduction and any resting juices. This flavorful balsamic marinade gives these pork chops fabulous flavor.
Pork fillet with crushed potatoes and balsamic dressing step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the rosemary leaves and sliced garlic.
- Brush a little over the pork fillet.
- Par-boil the potatoes for 10min, then drain and lightly crush. Toss the potatoes and onion wedges with the remaining garlic and rosemary oil, then place on a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 25 min, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork fillets and cook for 2-3min, turning to brown all over.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pork and add to the baking tray with the potatoes and onion and roast for the remaining cookin time of (20min).
- For the final 5min add the slices of prosciutto to the tray to crisp.
- While everything is cooking, make the dressing. Place the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a jar and season with salt and pepper. Shake well.
- To serve, place some rocket onto each plate and divide the potatoes and onion among them. Slice the pork thickly, place on top and drizzle with the balsamic dressing. Place a shard of crisp prosciutto on top of each and, Enjoy.
Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop with cider gravy, sauteed apples and onions. Bruschetta with Gorgonzola, Balsamic Figs, Mint and Watercress. Carolina pork fillet with peach bbq sauce and sweet potato hash browns. To serve, spoon the crushed potatoes onto a serving plate. Thickly slice the pork and arrange on top of the potatoes, then spoon the sauce around.