Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf.
You can make Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf by using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make it:
Ingredients of Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s 20 oz of Ground turkey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Bragg's amino acids.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of Diced red pepper.
- It’s 1 of Diced poblano pepper.
- You need 1 small of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooked quinoa – cooled.
- Prepare 2 dash of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown sugar (we use a Splenda blend).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chipotle Tabasco hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of optional.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon.
Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 c).
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook peppers and onion about 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Let cool..
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey, cooked quinoa, onion-pepper-garlic mix, bragg's amigos, egg, salt and pepper, and liquid smoke. The mixture will be very moist. Shape into loaf on lined baking sheet or use a loaf pan..
- If you are going to use bacon, place slices on top of loaf, single layer..
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and chipotle Tabasco. Spread on top of the loaf..
- Cook for 1 hour. If the top starts to burn too badly, tent with foil. Check temp with a meat thermometer, should indicate 165f, when inserted into the thickest part. We have had to continue to bake several times, but our oven is on its way out!.