Sheree's Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Today I did a Cheesy Baked ziti recipe plus mukbang! I hope you enjoyed this video and let me know what else you would be interested in my eating.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ziti I. Reviews: Most Helpful. baked ziti with whole green beans dinner. Baked pasta has been around almost as long as pasta itself with the first baked pasta dishes tracking back to the middle ages. You can have Sheree's Baked Ziti using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Baked Ziti
- You need of pasta and sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat (sometime i use Italian sausage and ground beef).
- You need 1 small of onion , minced.
- Prepare 1/2 small of green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt (1\8 tsp).
- It’s 8 oz of penne or ziti pasta.
- It’s 24 oz of of your favorite spaghetti sauce (i like prego).
- It’s of ricatto filling.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of basil (i use dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oregano (i use dried).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of container of ricatto (i use cottage cheese drained if i don't have ricatto).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of garlic (1\8 tsp).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt (1\8 tsp).
- Prepare of extra.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
The idea began when chefs strived. Cheesy Baked Ziti has both sausage and pepperoni for a comforting spice flavor with cooked ziti mixed together in marina sauce layered with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection! Not only is this cheesy baked ziti super easy to make AND crazy delicious, but it makes the best make-ahead meal And this baked ziti is a GREAT freezer meal. Really, it's just a fabulous meal in general.
Sheree's Baked Ziti instructions
- bring about 5 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. bring it to a rolling boil.., add pasta stir well so the outside kinda cooks… turn it down to med..,, let it cook between 7-9 minutes.,,, should all dents….put colander over a bowl.,, to catch pasta water….
- put very small amount of olive oil to just cover the bottom of the pan…add onion and bell pepper with pan on med… if using Italian sausage remove from casing…,, if just using ground beef they crumble it…. I use an old potato masher to fry meat add garlic powder,,,..salt and black pepper to taste….
- drain ground beef.. but don't rinse…. add to drained pasta in your stock pot…..
- stir pasta and meat mix well…. put pasta sauce in pan and best through.. while waiting on this… mix your ricatto, basil. oregano, 2 eggs, and Parmesan cheese…. mix very well….
- mix cheese mixture with pasta/meat mixture…. spray a casserole dish and put 1\2 the mixture in the pan cover with mozzarella cheese….. please the other half of mixture on the top and cover with mozzarella…..
- bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes until fold and bubbly,., I make a vinaigrette salad to go with it and Texas toast…
- *** I did not add sugar because I'm using spaghetti sauce and it usual has some sugar in it…
Baked Ziti Is Lasagna's Chill, Laid-Back Cousin. Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. Baked ziti is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner, especially when it's made with ricotta. It's truly restaurant quality that's easy enough for a weekday and good enough for. Can I Use a Different Pasta Shape?