Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce. Tubular ziti pasta meets a rich Alfredo sauce–cream, garlic and Parmesan–and chicken, broccoli and artichoke hearts reap the rewards. My family and I really enjoyed it. I made the sauce in the same skillet as the chicken was cooked – I deglazed the pan with white wine and started the sauce.
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. This chicken broccoli ziti is a delicious weeknight dinner. You'll love how easy it is to throw together this crowd-pleasing meal. You can have Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 16 oz of bottle of Hollands white cooking wine w/ lemon.
- It’s 16 1/4 oz of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 packages of Ziti Pasta.
Do you sometimes stand with your arms holding out the fridge door looking. This chicken broccoli ziti is a delicious weeknight dinner. This is my first video and I'm going to show you how I make Chicken & Broccoli with a lovely Cream Sauce consisting of milk,eggs,flour,cheese & butter ! This creamy white wine chicken is easy enough to make on a weeknight but good enough for company!
Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce instructions
- Wash and Cut up chicken tenderloins, place in bowl.
- Add basil,oregano,salt,pepper to chicken. Let chicken sit for half hour to absorb the flavor.
- Add Olive oil, butter and garlic to a non stick pan and let saute until garlic fumes begin.
- Add chicken and slighty brown on both sides. Then remove from pan and place to the side.
- With the excess liquid in the pan add the cooking wine and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the chicken to the wine sauce, broccoli then add the heavy cream and let it simmer until slightly thickened. To your liking.
- Boil Ziti with oil and salt in water for about 7 min. Then add to chicken and sauce..
- Let the flavors marry for about 5 min. then serve with Garlic bread.
The easy white wine sauce for chicken is great because it has minimal ingredients but plenty of flavor. Add the cream and chicken back into the pan. If you like creamy sauces and bacon (and let's face it, who doesn't?), then this Creamy Chicken in White Wine Sauce is for YOU!! His sauce is much richer – he uses more than twice as much cream as me and no chicken broth. I made the original then cut back on the cream to adjust to my taste.