Strawberry and Mint Salad. I opted to go with a balsamic vinaigrette for this salad. Strawberries and balsamic go together so, so nicely and it's the perfect complement to Feast your eyes on this stunning Strawberry Salad with Gorgonzola, Walnuts and Mint! It's a party in your mouth!
I pulled up some mint from our new house and decided to whip up a strawberry salad for a treat in the midst of furiously packing up our apartment. This strawberry cucumber salad with mint and basil is a sweet and refreshing recipe that I munch on all summer long. It's basically produce candy, and I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't love it. You can have Strawberry and Mint Salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Mint Salad
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Drizzle of honey (optional).
- Prepare 1 bunch of (or as needed ) fresh mint – chopped.
- You need 2 cups of sliced strawberries.
It's perfect for picnics and potlucks, a grab-and-go snack for pool days, or the easiest ever side dish next. We also made the salad substituting basil for the mint. The resulting salad was also tasty and refreshing. We've added blackberries to create additional complexity. ¼ cup chopped fresh mint. ½ cup sliced strawberries.
Strawberry and Mint Salad step by step
- Slice up strawberries however you like. Chop fresh mint. Mix strawberries and mint with remaining ingredients. Let chill in fridge for a while. Enjoy!.
- Variations: oranges, cranberries, kiwi, watermelon, starfruit, nuts. Whatever you think would go well with the mint!.
For the vinaigrette: Whisk together the ingredients and set aside. Whisk the vinaigrette to combine and the toss with the salad. Strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries at their peak make for the most spectacular sweets. A few sprigs of mint give this salad a refreshing twist. All Reviews for Mixed Berry Salad with Mint.