Awesome cheesy baked ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce Ziti is a pretty common pasta shape in most areas, but you can substitute penne pasta if you can't find it. awesome dish, as good as lasagna in half the time and a great kick with the red peppers …. wonderful! Not only is this cheesy baked ziti super easy to make AND crazy delicious, but it can be made ahead of time and frozen. Time to stock the freezer with cheesy pasta casseroles!
Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love. Ziti is cooked, then tossed with spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. I decided to switch things up for dinner last night and have an Italian night. You can have Awesome cheesy baked ziti using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome cheesy baked ziti
- It’s 1 box of ziti or penne noodles.
- You need 1 lb of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of jar spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic or red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 16 of each sliced provolone cheese.
This Baked Ziti Recipe has been in the family for years. It is so yummy and cheesy. I like how it has pepperoni and sausage in it, which gives it such a good flavor. Today I did a Cheesy Baked ziti recipe plus mukbang!
Awesome cheesy baked ziti instructions
- Line a 9 x 13 (or larger) casserole pan with Reynolds casserole liner foil/paper. If you don't have this make sure to coat pan with cooking spray..
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef..
- Add chopped onions to the ground beef and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Drain beef mixture in a colander, set aside..
- Add 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the skillet. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, ground pepper and 1tsp garlic powder..
- Drizzle a small amount add the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the lined pan to keep pasta from sticking..
- Place half the pasta in the pan..
- Layer half of the sauce mixture on top of the pasta..
- Lay eight slices of provolone cheese to cover the sauce mixture..
- Soon half the sour cream/cheese mixture over the provolone and spread out..
- Layer the last of the noodles, then sauce mixture, then 8 slices of provolone and last of the sour cream/cheese mixture..
- Bake in a 350° pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted..
I hope you enjoyed this video and let me know what else you would be interested in my eating. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan and the remaining mozzarella. Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe – Baked ziti loaded with pasta, marinara, cheese and beef that makes the ultimate Italian dish.