Sheree's Raspberry Salad Vinegrette. Great salad dressing and using fresh ingredients makes it all the better! I cut the recipe in half to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I opted to use a white balsamic which proved to be a good choice.
Recipe: Raspberry Vinaigrette. by Sara Kate Gillingham. Now is the season for delicious, fresh raspberries, so if you have them handy, use them to make this vinaigrette. In non-summer months, you can use frozen berries. You can cook Sheree's Raspberry Salad Vinegrette using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Raspberry Salad Vinegrette
- It’s 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt (1/8 tsp).
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of raspberry jam.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Seasonal fresh berry dressing recipe is made with real wholesome, healthy ingredients. It's clean and refined sugar free. Perfect for topping your favorite salad greens or spinach. Raspberry vinaigrette—a mix of oil and raspberry-infused vinegar and/or macerated bits of fresh raspberries—was the perfect Raspberry vinaigrette bore all the hallmarks of California cuisine, but raspberry vinegar itself has deeper French roots.
Sheree's Raspberry Salad Vinegrette step by step
- put oil and salt, pepper, and garlic in small sauce pan. add jam….. stir until jam dissolves. shouldn't boil but melt jam..
- add both vinegars.
- take off heat and let get lukewarm..
- add parsley and pour in jar or squeeze bottle…
- shake well before using..
- **** perfect for a romaine, spinach, or arugula..
- *** I usually add feta cheese and heirloom tomatoes. can add red tomatoes and a yellow bell pepper for color on baby spinach..
- *** love red onion diced small also..
No need to extract the juice from raspberries, you I also added fresh raspberries in the salad, which is perfect for spring and summer. Also – avocados, they made the salad's texture more smooth and. For the vinaigrette: Combine the raspberries, vinegars, sugar and mustard in a blender until smooth. Slowly stream in the oil until combined. Toss the salad with the vinaigrette before serving.