Baked Ham in orange pineapple dijon glaze.
You can have Baked Ham in orange pineapple dijon glaze using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ham in orange pineapple dijon glaze
- You need 1 of boneless cooked ham~ sliced.
- You need 1 of 13 oz single serve orange juice in a bottle.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of 8 oz cans crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of A few shakes of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of cranks of fresh cracked black pepper.
Baked Ham in orange pineapple dijon glaze step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Remove wrapper from ham and cut in to 1/4 inch slices and place in a 11×13 in glass baking dish or large roasting pan.
- Pour a few tablespoons of orange juice in the baking dish so there's room to add dijon mustard to the bottle. Recap and shake to mix. Pour this over ham.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and brown sugar.
- Spoon crushed pineapple with juices evenly over ham.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. ENJOY!.