Amazing Baked Ziti. Well, this Instant Pot "baked" ziti is straight up incredible. Life altering, really, if you are like me and are constantly searching for ways to make weeknight dinners manageable and stress-free. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake….
This amazing baked ziti recipe is lightened up with roasted vegetables. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. It will go into our regular rotation. You can have Amazing Baked Ziti using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 box of Ziti.
- Prepare 16 oz of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 of 32 oz. Jar Tomato Sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Grated Parmasean Cheese.
Baked ziti is one of those classic Italian pastas that we have to order whenever we see it. But perfecting ziti at home is actually easy—all it takes is a good meat sauce. Baked Ziti Is Lasagna's Chill, Laid-Back Cousin. Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve.
Amazing Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown the ground meat and cook the ziti..
- Stir the tomato sauce into the ground beef once cooked and drained. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Drain ziti once it's al dente then stir 1 cup of the finished meat sauce into the pot of ziti..
- Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into 9×13 inch baking dish. Then sprinkle with 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese and half of the parmasean cheese..
- Top with 2 cups of sauce, then remaining ziti mixture, then remaining sauce..
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top it with the remaining mozzarella and parmasean cheese. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes..
Instant Pot Baked Ziti- the perfect comforting dish for busy weeknights. Best of all, everything is made completely in the pressure cooker – even the past. This delicious vegan baked ziti with seitan sausage and an easy homemade mozzarella sauce is your childhood classic comfort food made vegan! Vegan Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight meal! This comforting pasta dish is made with cooked ziti noodles, marinara sauce, cashew cheese and optional vegan "meat".