Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot). Crock-Pot Pesto Chicken is a simple yet delicious recipe that will be a great addition to your family meals with some Pesto to liven up your dinner. This easy crock pot recipe features basil pesto, chicken, roast vegetables, and chicken. Serve it with pasta for a healthy and tasty dinner that takes just minutes to prepare.
Today, is a pesto chicken pasta dish that packs a lot of flavor! Pasta – you can use any sort of pasta here. I wouldn't recommend adding pasta to your crockpot mixture, it turns out Try these out next: Creamy Pesto Alfredo Chicken Pasta, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe, Garlic Chicken. You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
- It’s 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- Prepare 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- You need 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- It’s 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- It’s 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
How to Make Pesto Crockpot Chicken. Serve with crusty bread and salad for a quick dinner. Use as much or as little pesto sauce as you like. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) instructions
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You will love the tender chicken, flavorful artichokes, and creamy Tips for Chicken Artichoke Pasta. This pasta has a variety of good flavors. I especially love the red pepper flakes because they give the dish just a little. Hands down, this Crockpot Creamy Pesto Chicken Recipe is one of my favorite dinners!