Butter Fried Carrot Salad.
You can cook Butter Fried Carrot Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Fried Carrot Salad
- It’s 1 pound of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of ziti pasta cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber peeled striped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of your favorite salad dressing optional.
Butter Fried Carrot Salad instructions
- In a pan heat the butter. Slice the carrots and add.
- Slice the cucumbers and lightly salt.
- Chop the tomatoes, add along with the pasta, parsley, and carrots. Drain the butter, and pour over the top of salad.
- Mix well.
- Add you favorite salad dressing or eat as is..
- I hope you enjoy!.