Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. Create any type of pizza you'd like with our homemade pizza kits! Kits include dough ball, sauce and cheese mix. Today we show you how to make one on the.
To Assemble the Pizza: Spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Next spread with Alfredo Sauce (if necessary, warm to spreading consistency), leaving crust edges. You can cook Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza by using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- It’s of Sauce—————–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- It’s of Bagel—————-.
- Prepare 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- You need of Toppings—————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of fennel seed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
This is an “authentic” Alfredo sauce recipe! Real Alfredo sauce *only* contains butter, cream, Parmesan cheese and pepper. It will be thin and there is no garlic in it! If you want a thicker sauce or one with garlic like modern restaurants serve, please look elsewhere!
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Ziti pasta marinara sauce & mozzarala cheese. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish! The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor. I used the same sauce recipe for the pizza that I use in my Skinny Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo minus the parmesan cheese. Incorporate this rich and creamy flavoring into more than just traditional pasta.