One Pot Greek Pasta.
You can cook One Pot Greek Pasta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Greek Pasta
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 links of cooked chicken sausage (9 ounces), sliced into rounds.
- You need Tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of lightly packed baby spinach (half of a 5-ounce box).
- It’s 6 cups of cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely crumbled feta cheese.
- You need Tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare Tablespoon of dried onion.
One Pot Greek Pasta step by step
- Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the onion is starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add tomato sauce, spinach, pasta and olives; cook, stirring often, until bubbling hot and the spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if necessary, to keep the pasta from sticking. Stir in feta and basil, if using..
- 59 Carbohydrates.